Additional Visa Pages
If your passport is in good condition, has fewer than four blank pages left, AND has had less than 2 visa page inserts, you may apply for additional visa pages.
To apply for extra pages, please follow these three easy steps:
- Complete and print form DS-4085 using the Passport Wizard;
- Make an appointment via our online ACS appointment system;
- Bring the following documents on the day of your appointment:
- Confirmation of your ACS appointment;
- Printed DS-4085 form (PLEASE NOTE: If you do not bring the completed form to your appointment, we reserve the right to ask you to reschedule your appointment.);
- Additional form of identification (for entry to the American Citizens Services section);
- Additional Visa Pages fee: 82 USD (or KD equivalent), payable in cash or credit (K-Card not accepted);
Your passport will be ready the next business day after 1 pm.
NOTE: If your passport is damaged (i.e. bending coming apart, bio page becoming detached) or an extra set of pages might cause it to become damaged, a Consular Officer may decline to add visa pages to your passport, and request that you apply for a new passport instead.