Employment Opportunity with the U.S. Mission in Kuwait
The US Mission in Kuwait provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The U.S. Mission to Kuwait is seeking to attract the highest caliber and best qualified staff. Interested applicants should review each position vacancy thoroughly to ensure that their qualifications meet all the requirements.
Interested applicants must submit the following or the application will not be considered.
- Application for US Federal Employment - DS-174
Note: The online version allows applicants to fill out and save the form online using a web browser. Completed forms can be saved with the .FAR extension, and e-mail to Human Resources offices. HROKuwait@state.gov
- Copy of the high school certificate/university degree (per the requirement of the position).
- Copy of the Civil ID or passport copy including the residence permit page.
- Candidates who claim US Veteran’s preference must provide a copy of the form DD-214.
Submit Application Before the Closing Date To:
- Human Resources Office
American Embassy Kuwait
Bayan, Block 13, Al-Aqsa Mosque Street
- Email the application to: HROKuwait@state.gov
Please note that incomplete applications will not be accepted and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|Position||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Cultural Affairs Assistant (PDF 168 KB)||June 24, 2013||August 14, 2014|