Adult Passport Renewal
If you met all of the following qualifications:
- Your most recent passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older;
- You can submit your passport with the application;
- Your most recent passport was issued within the last 15 years;
- Your most recent passport was not limited, i.e. it was issued for its full five or ten years validity;
- You are not requesting a change in personal information other than a name change due to marriage. (If you are applying for a renewal under the new name you are required to submit your marriage certificate with English translation if original not in English.)
You may apply for a passport renewal using form DS-82. To do so, please following these three easy steps:
- Fill out the DS-82 passport application available through the Passport Application Wizard. Instructions are also available through travel.state.gov. Please PRINT YOUR APPLICATION upon completion.
- Make an appointment through the online ACS appointment system.
- Bring the following with you on the day of your appointment:
- Confirmation of your ACS appointment;
- Printed passport application from the passport wizard (Form DS-82) (PLEASE NOTE: If you do not bring the completed form to your appointment, we reserve the right to ask you to reschedule your appointment.);
- Most recent passport;
- 2 recent (taken within six months) photos size 2”x2” (5cm x 5cm) with a white background. Applicant should be facing the camera directly. No profile or ¾ shots. (The Embassy will reject any photographs that do not meet the specified requirements);
- Passport renewal fee: 110 USD (or KD equivalent) payable in cash or credit (K-Card not accepted).